- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/4 onion
- 1/4 cup SambaFlavor chimichurri
- One loaf of fresh French, Italian, or Cuban bread
- Slice the loaf at a 45 degree angle, producing beautiful bruschetta slices. Each should be approximately 1 inch thick.
- Toast these lightly in the oven while you prepare the bruschetta mixture.
- Slice the grape tomatoes in half.
- Finely dice 1/4 onion (or more, to taste)
- Mix in 1/4 cup of SambaFlavor chimichurri (or more, to taste)
- Pile heaping spoonfuls of the bruschetta mixture on top of your freshly toasted bread slices.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley.
What a gorgeous and easy starter!
* For an extra boost, top the toast with a slice of provolone before adding the tomato mixture, or experiment with exciting additions. Try sliced Italian olives, capers, or roasted red bell peppers for a gourmet culinary treat! Get creative with this simple crowd pleaser. With SambaFlavor Chimichurri it’s impossible to disappoint!