- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 2 tsp Chimichurri Seasoning (orange package)
- 1.25 Cup of Basmati Rice
- Cook 1.25 cup of basmati rice according to instructions.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add almonds, stirring continuously.
- Before the almonds are fully toasted, add the 2 tsp. dry chimichurri seasoning.
- Stir, stir, stir until the almonds are browned and the seasoning is aromatic.
- Add the rice to the pan, and toss with the seasoned toasted almonds until well mixed.