A super easy and delicious way to make any mild white fish interesting!!
- 4 flounder fillets (or any other mild white fish)
- 1 cup bread crumbs (panko, crushed crackers, or old toast works great)
- 1/4 cup melted White Wine ChimiButter™ (green)
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange fish in the baking dish and spoon the crust mixture over the top of the fish, pressing down a little here and there to pack it down.
- Bake in the oven 10 minutes per every 1 inch thickness of fish, or until it flakes easily with a fork.